We’re pleased to announce a partial reopening of Hesley Wood & looking forward to getting you back through the gates!
We would like to welcome you back to using the site and see all the exciting improvement work that has been undertaken during the Covid-19 closure to improve everything for our members and to also help us by supporting the future of our site for many years to come.
Why not use the space your County Site has to offer for restarting face to face Scouting – either through self-led activities or activities that we can support?
Below is a list of activities and the support we can offer. Obviously to make this work we have had to make some changes and the following will need to be adhered to:
- A Booking for ALL visits will be required as our numbers on site are greatly limited.
- Groups will need to have their Risk Assessments signed off by the relevant levels.
- We will need a copy of the Register of people in each bubble group (bear in mind if an activity is instructor led, the instructor will be the 15th member)
- We have clearly signed entry and exit points which include sanitation stations which must be adhered to.
- We have had to re-visit some of our prices due to the current situations meaning some of the previously free options have had to have a charge put against them to cover sanitation & staffing.
- If parents need to stay onsite for a period of time during your visit they will have to maintain social distance and stay in the designated waiting area which will be shown to you upon your arrival.
We are now taking bookings which can be made by emailing us at [email protected] or by phoning 0114 2467912. We look forward to seeing you soon!
There will be more exciting news announced tomorrow and we will be making further announcements over the next few weeks/months.